WHY SERVICE YOUR EQUIPMENT
Our Service & Maintenance department are on hand to provide the very best service to ensure your systems are:
- Periodically inspected (quarterly/bi-annually/annually)
- Cleaned and tested by trained/qualified engineers
Which will provide the below benefits:
- Reduce the risk of breakdowns
- Reduce replacement costs
- Extend the systems life
- Keep efficiencies to the highest designed levels
- Keep bills as low as possible
All of our Planned Preventive Maintenance agreements include the following:
- A fixed number of annual visits (as per agreed with your specific requirements)
- Detailed inspection, test and cleaning of systems (full details our given within our Maintenance and Inspection Report, completed during every visit).
- A hard-copy Engineer’s Report and recommendations given to each client following any visit
- Technical advice and fault diagnosis assistance over the telephone wherever possible in order to reduce your costs.
- Scheduled maintenance visits at times suitable with our clients and booked in advance