WHY USE HEAT PUMPS
- Systems operate down to -20°C
- Controls design to maintain ambient temperature
- VAT on installed renewable technologies is charged at only 5%
- Systems run using electricity and the air
- No gas or oil required
- To provide you with a means of income to off-set your fuel bills through grants, incentive and tariff schemes
- To provide power & heating using renewable sources, reducing your reliance on expensive non-renewable fossil fuels and reducing your carbon footprint
- To reduce the amount of mains water used by up to 50% with rainwater harvesting systems
Government Funding Available – is this meant to be Renewables page?
The Renewable Heat Incentive
The Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) is designed to help companies and individuals switch from traditional heating fuels to renewable sources. The scheme offers very generous quarterly payments based on the heat used from certain technologies to cover the expensive capital costs of installation.